Friday 4 January 2013

Wow, it seems I'm figuring out a whole bunch of things that are not healthy to do lately. I'm done with indoor playplaces because once again my kids are sick.  Sore throats, fevers, nausea. 
We're changing our whole diet and way of thinking....it's probably hardest to change for me because of my sweet tooth. I think I'm afraid to commit, lol. Richard's in such pain that he's doing whatever it takes to feel better. Having to rethink milk & eggs & meat & good fats vs. bad & yogurt & ousting all processed foods.....it's a lot to think about! But I'm sick of everyone feeling terrible, so it's worth it. Trying to get Gabriel to drink soup broth with 'floaties'(spices) or onion tea when he's not feeling good...well, it's about as easy as cutting his hair or trimming his nails or pulling a sliver out of his hand.  I'm afraid he's kind of 'not brave' when being messed with. :)
Well, James is feeling a bit better now and requesting to do some school. And Grace wanted to do her Care Bears workbook. And Jane wants to do her counting puzzle. All at the same time. So, I guess it's time for some preschool! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment