Wednesday 24 October 2012

It's coming, I can feel it coming, it's inevitable....that scratchy throat....I've kissed too many babies...aahhh! We stayed home tonight because they were not quite well enough to go out to church. Giving rounds of homeopathic Cold and Cough, passing out water, lots of snuggles.
We got a new (well, newER) Kirby vacuum with all the attachments, plus a little powerful Eureka hand vacuum for cars and stairs today. We can use the Kirby for stairs too, but it's really heavy for me. The vacuum cleaner store guy gave us a really good deal for all of that. After my husband had to hockey tape the cord back onto our very old Kirby we already had, we knew it was time to find a new one. The old one will be relegated to the basement, and the newer, lighter one for up here.
I don't know what else to say for now. So I'm just gonna call it quits and go to bed. I don't even feel like staying up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment